All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Re: Final Tribal Council - Part 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:29:49 am 

Thank you so much to the hosting staff for running an incredibly organized (and realistic) game, and for having patience with all of us the players, including me specifically. I've thoroughly enjoyed this experience, whatever the outcome, and so much of that is attributed to you guys.

To the other players, thank you for a very exciting game. Again, my enjoyment of this experience is attributed in significant part to interacting with and strategizing with all of you. I hope there are no hard feelings on your end, though I completely accept if there are, and I guarantee you that there are none on mine. I wish the best to all of you. Vote for who you believe played the best game, whomever that may be.

To Penny and Brian, congratulations to all three of us for making it so far as a team. I wish you both the best of luck. If the jury votes for you to win, congratulations, and you have my accolades for a game well-played and deservedly won.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:29:56 am 

We're not going to see results until tomorrow night, right?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:33:31 am 

Thanks to the Jury for their questioning tonight. Ive already thanked Jeff and the hosts in my confessional.

It was a great Final Tribal, and your questions were relevant and really made me think about the answers. If you give me your votes I will feel like I really earned them, because the Jury tonight and last night has been very probing.

Thanks for a great season everyone involved.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:34:18 am 
Host

Correct Brian. I'll lock this now. Thanks everyone again!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8