All times are UTC - 5 hours

Re: Episode 13
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:42:28 pm 

Brenda wrote:
Since these are in private, how about going the extra mile and doing the final four aswell? Yes you too.

I need to start working on my FTC stuff. But I will.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38:04 pm 
Host

Good luck at FTC!

And of course, do continue to post any thoughts you have during FTC in here if you'd rather not think them aloud in front of a Jury.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22:02 pm 

Are we delayed because Jeff disappeared? Or because the jury is having too good of a time bashing me right now to face us?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:11:24 am 

Penny is handling FTC in the way that was expected, better known as the Erika Landin approach. Tomorrow, she will be posting photographs of the erected ancient Greek buildings and claim that she was responsible for building them. Then, she will post pictures of the modern day ruins of the same buildings and claim that Brian and I were responsible for what happened to them.

Among things that Penny is evidently singlehandedly responsible for:
-brought the three of us together
-initiated the tribal rivalry... because people hating each other is real productive
-quelled the tribal rivalry... that was also a huge strategic milestone
-leading us to treat the other tribe the same way that she did
-invented the Erin/Penny v Brian/Helen split
-"made the tactical calls for Helios throughout the entire game"
-turned Daniel (she can have that one)
I couldn't keep track anymore.

Shawna's questions came across as very fair. I didn't realize that I probably talked to her more than Brian or Penny (and that isn't saying much).

I was alarmed by how favorably Daniel viewed me. But a good kind of alarmed. I'm hoping that Daniel's opinions reflect those of Erin, as well.

No idea what to expect of the next five, but certainly looking forward to it. More banter with Penny, at least. *sigh*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:48:50 pm 

FYI to Jeff, I resolved the schedule conflicts that were potentially going to lead to an issue this evening, so I should definitively be here whenever things start up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:27:09 pm 

Wellll, this sucks. But whatever the outcome, I'm comfortable with it. Each juror should vote for whomever they believe played the best game, and if that's Penny, then fair enough and congrats to her. I'm curious to see her confessional, though, to see if she how much of this FTC is an act that she conceived retroactively to give the best argument against the "head honco" (in Daniel's words). And I'm curious to see if the juror's opinions of her will change as her narrow-minded approach in private strategic discussions come to light.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:35:45 am 

Can't wait to talk to Brenda tomorrow icon_wub

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:27:53 pm 

DISCLAIMER:

If you haven't been able to tell already, I'm verbose and emotive in confessionals since it generally gives me my opportunity to vent about whatever I'm being bothered by (as I'm easily irritable). Please don't take anything said in here to heart. I genuinely do like everyone that I've encountered in this game, regardless of what may have been said here in the heat of a moment of frustration.

Many of you came across as genuine (Jake and Jan), genuinely hilarious (Joanna), kind-hearted (Erin), savvy (Christy), along with players than included well-versed conversationalists (Rob), voted-out-long-before-your-time players (Ken), eerily-quiet turned silent-but-deadly strategists (Ted). Not to mention, my game-long partners Penny and Brian!

I'm grateful for meeting all of you; I hope that you can take entertainment (or at least not take bad feelings) from my confessional, and I wish everyone all the best post-game and hope that you enjoyed the game as much as I did. Thanks for making this such a great experience icon_smile

(PS: when I expected a decent chance of being eliminated at F6, I wrote a very lengthy reflection and "swan song" on page one of "Episode 11" which may be worth a glance)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:23:48 am 

Still love you Helen! Sorry I had to trash you at FTC! Love yewwwww baybe! <3