All times are UTC - 5 hours

Episode 09
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:04:17 pm 
Host

Congrats on surviving another shocking elimination.

How do you think this game will change after tonight's elimination?

In terms of trust, is there anyone you trust more or less after the last TC?

Re: Episode 09
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:20:52 pm 

I was in the majority last night, but I still feel paranoid. According to Joanna last night the four Helios and Ted were on a lot together, and they didn't message her once. I want to organize my thoughts now.

The vote went our way. Ted, Helen and Brian voted with the three of us. And it might be a problem. I start to think that Ted has buddied up with Helen and Brian, and that the three of them are together. They were the only people to vote correctly at every TC they attended. Coincidence? No. Those three are fucking together, and they're all fucking with me.

And I don't want to go this round. This is the milestone I have to pass. Last time I was voted out 5-3 at the F8, and I fear that's going to happen again, because Helios and Ted (which is 'Helios', strictly speaking) are all scared that Rob has the idol, so they'll vote for either me or Joanna. They can't do split vote on us, because we will vote together, so it'd be 3-3-2, which is bad for them, but what happens if I play the idol tonight? My ass still goes at F7 (which is another milestone I have to pass).

I don't even know what options do I have. Assuming that Ted is the lacky of Helen and Brian, why would Penny and Erin side with us over THREE HELIOSMEMBERS? icon_redface

Tonight's round is make or break. One of my two best allies are going home. Or me. And playing the idol is a too big risk. I feel like Joanna's going to be Edgardo'd, but if they don't have the complexity to vote Joanna out, and they vote for me, while I play my idol on Joanna?

GAAAH

And in the meantime Helencow tells me that she's wants to work with the three of us to flush out Erin's idol, with a splitvote. But who knows what's she's up to? Do I choose to believe her? I don't know if I can, but if I have no other options, I'll work with her. For the first time she sounds genuine.

To summarize, I'm a paranoid wreck, and I'd only feel safe if I win immunity, so rig this one for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29:04 pm 
Host

Ooh unlucky, tonight's challenge is a blindfolded follow-the-shouted-instructions jobbie. icon_razz

I see an awful lot of problems here, but not many solutions. What do you plan to do about your situation?
Is it perhaps time to stop playing mute aswell as deaf?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:29:51 pm 

Maybe if you could post the instuctions here in advance? icon_shifty

Well, I have to trust them I guess? Not much other options. If I play the idol, I'm going next. I need to be in a better position.